The game allows players to build their own pirate kingdom, battle other Pirates and dominate the High Seas!
A Haven is an isle or pirate base where players construct buildings , fortifications and hire pirates to battle other captains. It is a secret hideaway from where players launch raids and blockades. Some Havens have 4 Gold Ores and 5 Stacks o' Lumber , others have 5 Gold Ores and 4 Stacks o' Lumber . The number of Gold and Lumber sources available in each Haven is varied in order to encourage Trading with other players at the Market . Exchange excess resources for ones you need - or sell them for additional Rum.
- Get a 3-day 25% boost to your Gold, Lumber and Rum production.
- Cheaply produce Veteran Units.
- Purchase Fortifications and Improvements
- Expand your Haven
- Complete the tutorial tasks.
- Level up.
- Play the game 5 days in a row.
- Take top Ranking positions.
- Earn Medals for Foul Deeds.
The Map is a visual representation of the pirate world within the game.
To go to the Map, click «Map» from the User menu. To go home, click «Return to Port» from the Map or Haven menu, or click twice on your Haven.
You can scroll across the Map in 3 ways:
1. Click and drag the Map with your mouse. (Sliding mode).
2. Use the arrows on the bottom menu.
3. Enter coordinates in the bottom right corner of the Map and click «Set Sail».
All Havens have corresponding x coordinates (number at the bottom of the screen) and y coordinates (number on the left side of the screen). Place your mouse over any player's Haven and you will see the coordinates below its name.
Counselors help you keep track of changes in your Haven.
Master at ArmsEditYour Master at Arms keeps you informed on all acts of piracy. The Master at Arms reports on:
- Your Scouting mission results;
- Other players' attempts to scout your Haven;
- Tracking Reinforcements to and from your Haven;
- Other players' threats to attack your Haven;
- Results of battles between you and your Sworn Enemies;
- Any event involving reinforcements you have sent to your Shipmates.
MerchantEditYour Merchant keeps you up to speed on your commercial activity. The Merchant reports on:
- Galleons arriving to your Haven;
- your Galleons arriving at their destination Havens;
- Other players' exchange requests.
EnvoyEditYour Envoy keeps you informed on the status of offered and current Alliances. The Envoy reports on:
- -"Accord" offers sent to you
- -New Shipmates;
- -Termination of Accords;
- -Shipmate activity reports: The report shows the results of an attack, blockade, or scouting, of your shipmates. It will also detail the casualites (for both, your shipmate and their enemy), and give you a report on the resources the enemy has available.
TinkerEditYour Tinker updates you on the status of your Discoveries. The Tinker reports on:
- Discovery research completion;
- Sketches exchanged with other players;
- New Sketches created by your Tinker;
- Discovery upgrade.